Kina Events provides a fully-customised mentoring programme to help support and develop events professionals at any stage of their career.
Do you have a particular challenge ahead of you, feel the need to plug gaps in your knowledge, or need support to help move your career to the next level?
Whatever your reason for seeking a mentor, our programme is tailored to you and your specific goals.
Our highly experienced events professionals each have at least seven years’ experience in the events industry.
So we’ve lived through – and survived – all the ups and downs of event management. We know the issues you’re facing and can help you solve them.
We work with:
- Newly qualified Event Managers to provide mentorship and guidance as you take the first steps in your new career
- Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants to help you increase your expertise and confidence in the events management element of your role
- Trainees or students studying for a career in events management to help you feel confident, capable and get ahead
- Experienced event professionals looking to take your career to the next level.
The mentoring programme includes six separate one-hour mentoring sessions via a video conferencing service, so you can talk to your mentor at a time and location to suit you.
We encourage openness, and all sessions are completely confidential.
Our mentoring programme can also include:
- Practical, expert and impartial advice for planning and structuring events – whether as a template for future event planning or tailored to a specific event
- Best practice, with advice on overcoming obstacles and implementing strategies to create successful events
- Confidence-building strategies and people and project management skills
- Help with creating goals to bring you success in your role and career.
If you’d like to find out more, please email email@example.com to arrange a 10-minute, no obligation phone call.