That’s why we regularly organise intimate working lunches and dinners as an invitation-only forum where you can:
- network with industry peers
- share experiences and insights
- brainstorm a particular issue or challenge that you’re facing in a confidential environment
- work through the common challenges we all face in our professional lives.
This event brings together a handpicked list of attendees who have been carefully chosen to create the best possible mix of people on the day.
So to register your interest in joining us for our next lunch at a central London location, just fill in your details using the form below.
Additional Information (because we know events people love details!)
- the roundtable runs for strictly for 90 minutes over lunch (we know your time is valuable)
- we operate a ‘Chatham House Rules’ policy, so we can talk freely
- Spaces are intentionally limited to just 6-8 people, so a waiting list may apply
- As our valued guest, there is nothing for you pay to attend. An attendance certificate is available on request.