When you have to hit the ground running, there’s no substitute for talking on the level to someone who knows exactly where you’re coming from.
We know you don’t have time to spare during the working day, so our Roundtable event takes place in the evening, and is exclusively for Personal Assistants and Executive Assistants with a proven track record of organising events.
Each PA Roundtable event provides you with a delicious meal as well as the opportunity to:
- network with other PAs in London
- share experiences and insights with each other
- brainstorm a particular events issue or challenge you’re facing in a confidential environment
- pick the brains of the Kina Events team for any events-related advice!
This exclusive event brings together a handpicked list of attendees who have been carefully chosen to create the best possible mix of people on the day. We’d love you to join us at our next roundtable.
So to register your interest in joining us for our next lunch at a convenient central London location, just fill in your details using the form below.
Additional Information (because we know PA’s love details!)
- the roundtable runs for strictly for 90 minutes over an early evening meal (we know your time is valuable)
- we operate a ‘Chatham House Rules’ policy, so we can talk freely
- Spaces are intentionally limited to just 6-8 people, so a waiting list may apply
- The tab is on us!